My poor sweet baby is such a little trooper! Monday just turned out to be one of those days - it felt like she spent the entire day in the car. It started early with a long trip to see my hairstylist, then a long nap in the car while my awesome sister-in-law drove her around during my hair appointment. She was a happy camper up to this point, but then we had to go back home & pick up the girls for the first of multiple trips to the dance studio... I took this picture so I could do a post about how bad I feel that some days she lives in the car.
But before I could post it, I got a truly evil case of mastitis that put me out of commission for the entire week. I'm thinking it's not such a coincidence. I had a fever of almost 103. I haven't been that sick in 20 years. A way unpleasant reminder that she & I both need some more down time (& plenty of time to nurse!).
I never get sick, so I put my whole family in shock. They were so awesome! Thanks to my sweet, sweet hubby & my awesome girls for taking such good care of me & helping with Bayli while I was so sick!! You guys are the best!






2 comments:
Sorry you got mastitis, I hear its awful! Your little "chunky" is adorable- I hate it when we are in the car all day, but I guess all moms are the same! I love the cutie patootie car seat!
I hope you are feeling better now. That must have been awful. I have never had mastitis but I certainly don't want to. Yes you do need to relax. I don't know how you do it. You are superwoman.
Post a Comment