Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boating!

Boating at Jordanelle was definitely a highlight!! Thanks so much to my awesome cousins & aunt and uncle for taking us! Mike tried wakeboarding for the first time ever & picked it up pretty fast - he totally loved it! Ryann & Madi had so much fun on the tube with their 2nd cousins, and even though Skye was not a big fan of the boat, she loved swimming in the lake in her lifejacket & playing with Kelli. My highlight was definitely driving my hubby around on the waverunner - what a blast!! Thanks again to the Timmrecks & Lees - the coolest almost-Grandparents I've ever known... :)



4 comments:

Quite Content said...

Heidi looks like you had a fabulous time. I am glad that you got to pack so much fun into a short period of time. Maybe we will catch you guys in Utah the next time. I am glad that you had a fabulous trip.

mom2boys said...

Hey Squeester! This is one of your best posts I think. Great pictures, fun music, great journaling. Makes me wish I was there!

engstewart said...

Ok, I'm officially jealous! :) It looks like you had a great time with the family. Thanks for the pictures and the news.

Love ya!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun.