The girls were due for haircuts, and my Baby really wanted hers short... That made me a little nervous, but wanted to let her express her independence. I can't believe how cute it looks!! She loves it and looks all grown up!
Afterwards, I got the girls got ice cream from Maggie Moo's and we went swimming at the pool. Skye said, "Today is my special day!" :)







7 comments:
Love the hair. They all look so beautiful. I love the short doo on Skye. It is too cute.
Congratulations on the new hairstyle. They are both very sleek and stylish. All five are true beauties. So much fun to be able to enjoy all the "girlie stuff"
lv G.Dew
The short hair is gorgeous!!! I am going to take alice in for a new doo before school starts. Your girls are beautiful!
I LOVE her hair. It is adorable.
Hey Heidi,
I just love Skye new hair. They all look fabulous. What a fun thing to do all together. Hopefully we can get the blog updated tonight. Um we will see... So much has been going on here playing catch up and all.
Love,
E & E & A +1/2
The girlies do have good hair. Yet another great trait they must have inherited from their flaxen haired aunt!
There was about 3 times in UT I didn't recognize Skylar from behind. It really threw me!
Post a Comment