Okay, I've been saying that my 6-month-old baby is growing up way too fast. She is in a big hurry to be a big girl. Here's the proof:
Last night, we went out for an awesome indian dinner with my sister-in-law and cute nephews. My Chunky Chunky is so active, wiggly & easily bored, that halfway through dinner, I thought - forget the germs, I'm setting her on the floor for a couple of minutes so I can eat... Bayli was so thrilled at her good fortune of breaking free - I sat her down on the carpet & gave her a toy and she was happy, happy, happy. Then I looked down to check on her and literally screamed when I saw her standing up holding onto my chair!! Aagh!!! When did she learn how to do that?? Here's a mediocre picture of the moment...
What's the big deal?
My internet research says... "many infants between 6 and 9 months will begin to bear weight on their feet and legs, and by 9 months or so, may even be able to pull to a stand while holding onto furniture." Uh huh.
My shock & sadness to see her growing up so fast aside, I do have to say Congratulations on that big milestone Baby! I think Mommy's in for a wild ride!






3 comments:
Wow Bayli! Way to be a big girl. She is just trying to keep up with her active and energetic big sisters. Just don't be in such a hurry. We are proud of your accomplishment.
Surprise!, Surprise!,Surprise!: Did I give you fair warning when she was born ? She was able to hold up her head and look around when she was only about 5 minutes from being born. What a cute little Miss Smarty Pants. We are so proud of her and her accomplishments. Of course, we are proud of all four of our "Grandgirls"
love you, momma
she'll probably be one of those rare 8-9 month old walkers. I would be a little sad too cause she wants to be such a big girl like her sisters already. she is amazing.
Post a Comment