I know it's not officially fall, but the weather is getting blissfully cooler, the days are obviously shorter, the kids are back in school & the Broncos are winning football games. Close enough.
I love the Fall - the crisp cool air, the changing & falling leaves, the early darkness, the sound of my hubby watching football, the scent of my pumpkin pie candle... Bayli's birth last Thanksgiving gave extra significance to and amazing memories of one of my favorite times of year.
I had so much fun getting out all my fall decorations yesterday! Here's a peek at our newly seasonal house...
Happy (Almost) Fall!






5 comments:
Cute decorations. I have been getting the "Fall itch" too. I think I got my stuff out about a week ago. I love Summer but so look forward to the break from the heat and all the seasonal Fall things!
Oh yeah, I love fall too- we're getting chilly in the low 90's, Hurricane Ike bearing down on us, etc...
:-)
I love love love fall. the colors, the smells of baked goods, the coziness of the weather. Bring it on.
Ooh, Squeester! How did you create that super cute cluster of photos??
PS - House looks great like it always does : )
You forgot to mention your FAVORITE part of Fall!! It's way bigger than the leaves. It's way more important than the kids being back in school. It's way better than Bayli's upcoming first birthday (well, maybe not but it sure is close). THE OFFICE is coming back in just 13 days!! I'll forgive you this lapse but it better not happen again.
Post a Comment