It's possible that I'm the only person who is so amazed by the routine passing of time, but I still wonder every month how it could possibly have gone by so quickly...
Bayli is 10 months old today - the first official day of fall.
My 10-month-old sweet, chubby, busy, busy girl...





I love you my Fall Baby - you bring me such happiness every day.





5 comments:
What fun fall pictures of my littlest niece. I can't believe that in 2 more months she will be a year old. What fun it has been seeing her a few weeks ago. I am glad that we were able to do that.
I like the one of her sitting in the windowsill!
She's so adorable! I love them all but especially sittin gin the blue dress holding the bottle!
Enjoyed all the fun pict of the "wee princess". It is hard to believe she will soon be 1 year old. lv u
i love all the pictures. your are such a good photographer and she is so photogenic. Happy Fall!!!
Post a Comment