Such a crazy, fun & unexpected week! I don't even know where to begin! :) I'm so touched that my family would go to such extremes to give me an unforgettable birthday!
The highlights...
eating birthday cake with my whole family
Erika's delicious homemade bread & bread muffins (ask Ryann)
my girls loving their cute little cousin
feeling like we were on vacation all week
my favorite Thai food brought all the way from Nit Noi in Houston (you guys rock!)
Bayli following her big cousin Alex everywhere
Prego Erika
lots of delicious food
Alex & our cute play kitchen
The Princes of Florence
sharing my love of The Office
Red Robin, Thai food, Biaggi's
St. Petersburg
my lucky girls having both amazing aunts & both awesome uncles together, so excited that Grandma & Grandpa will be living close by and
totally surrounded by love all week long















5 comments:
Lots of Fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures. What a great birthday week/month/year!
Cute pictures!!!! We were so glad to come out. We totally wouldn't mind if you did a surprise trip to us!!! Hint, hint! Eric's B-day is next month... Hmmm maybe we should stick around that week... ;0) Love you guys.
Darn, Erika- now you've ruined the surprise- I guess the next best time to come out would be Christmas ;)
Thanks for the cute pictures and the fun memories- we were so happy to be out there with you!
Love,
Eric
I love seeing all the cute pics, especially how Alex is showing Bayli how to get into the cupboards. So happy for you that you had a great b-day week. Your kids are beautiful as ever.
Bayli's face in the last picture CRACKS ME UP!! Like she's saying, "Go ahead, Mom. Take another picture of me - I know I'm irresistable!!"
Post a Comment