I am hoping that my blog will prove helpful whenever I can find time to scrapbook again or write in the girls' calendars (maybe I would have more time to do that if I spent less time blogging?...). Anyway, this post is to remind me to include my total amazement today at lunch with Skylar (no school today), when she asked who is my favorite"music illustrator". Hers is Camille Saint-Saëns (I had to look this up on wikipedia). She then proceeded to give me a surprisingly detailed description of his Carnival of Animals - which animals were included, which instruments he used and which instrument was used to portray each animal (which I also verified on wikipedia)... I think my mouth was hanging open. Amazing.I love love love our school.
Then she finished her pizza, jumped up from the table, ran to the stereo and cranked up Christina Aguilera's version of "Car Wash" from Shark Tale. Saint-Saëns to Missy Elliot, my girl's got ecclectic tastes...





3 comments:
Adorable!! Don't you love it when they learn something that you have no clue about!!!
wow, I am amazed too. that is awesome. she is one smart cookie!
Fun, fun, fun!!
Post a Comment