Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nine-Month Check Up


Here's my sweet Chubby Chubby at her 9-month check-up this morning. She had a lot of fun playing on the examining table - they were so thoughtful to cover it with wonderfully noisy paper for her to play with! I was a little surprised to discover that she's not quite as heavy as she feels, but I guess when you weigh 17 lbs. at 4 months old, you've gotta slow down at some point... :) Poor baby - she also got 2 immunizations today. No fun, but she settled down immediately when I picked her up & nursed her.

Here are her 9-month stats:
19 lbs. 6 oz. (70th %)
27.5 inches (55th %)
18" head circumference (90th %)
3 teeth (1 more coming in)


After all the trauma, Bayli fell asleep in the car on the way home, holding her bottle of baby Tylenol...

Squishy Sleepy Face

6 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Unknown said...

poor baby, shots are so traumatic. she is precioous. by the way I stole your song, mercy. I love it so I put it on my blog! thanks

the watkins said...

She is so sweet.
Thanks for sharing the recipe, I love pumpkin recipes! It makes me so excited for the weather to cool down a little more. Love Fall!

And what a wonderful mom, making after school snacks!

Quite Content said...

She is so beautiful! I love her chubby cheeks. It makes me want to just reach right out and squeeze them. I hope that she is feeling better after her shots. BTW I love your pumpkin bread recipe and so does everyone else who tries it (except Eric). Go figure. I guess that leaves more for Alex and me.

engstewart said...

...it's not a knock on the recipe- I just don't like pumpkin bread. :)

mom2boys said...

Love the first picture of her sitting on the exam table : )