Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Squeester's Day!

My Squeester is the best! In honor of my birthday this week, she took the whole day off work for Squeester's Day. I wanted to see Mamma Mia, but it was showing at bad times, so we had an awesome lunch at the Thai restaurant and played games instead. Four of my most favorite things - Thai food, my Squeester, St. Petersburg and good chocolate. So much fun!

I love my Squeester! She is a great Friend, Squeester's Book Club Member, Board Game Opponent, Scrapbooking Companion, Therapist, Christmas Shopping Partner, Chocolate Connoisseur, Sister-in-Law & Aunt to my lucky girls. Thanks for keeping me sane & making life fun - I really don't know what I'd do without you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, glad you had a great day with a fantastic person.

SweetmamaK said...

Hey happy birthday!- How did you come up with Squeester- knowing corey, there has to be a good reason for it!!!!

the watkins said...

Happy birthday! Girlfriends are the best.

mom2boys said...

Wow, Squeester! I'm touched!! Thanks : )

Barbi by the Sea said...

I am so happy that you have such a wonderful person as Corey in your life. She really is amazing.
Love her dearly. Look forward to seeing more of her when we finish up our project. I need the both of you to teach me how to use this Criket thingy.
Love you
momma