Bayli's newest baby trick - she learned to clap today! It was the cutest thing ever! Once she got it, she kept doing it over & over & over. Then she started crawling around just to stop, situp & clap!
What a smart cute little doll. She is just too,too cute. Loved the cheers coming from the support team. Sounded like everyone was having a grand time. No wonder she was so happy to clap her hands lv u
Hey Squeester! What a cute little clapper you have! She's so happy with herself : ) I'm having fun in Canada and Dad, Lois and I logged on to see what's up with you guys.
What a cutie! I love all those firsts that they do. I can't wait for baby # 2 to do all of its firsts. It is exciting to see them growing and developing.
I am a very lucky newly-single stay-at-home mom of four beautiful & amazing girls - 15, 12, 9 & 3. With four busy girls, I pretty much live in the car. When I'm not driving the family taxi or taking care of my busy, busy littlest one, I keep plenty busy with my other duties - Room Parent, Party Coordinator, Cook, Professional Mediator, Maid, Creative Accountant, Stage Mom, Motivational Speaker & Therapist... It definitely gets busy around here!
And I absolutely love it and wouldn't change a thing! :)Life is so good.
6 comments:
I just love her. She is so cute and to hear the cheers in the backround are cute too.
What a smart cute little doll. She is just too,too cute. Loved the cheers coming from the support team. Sounded like everyone was having a grand time. No wonder she was so happy to clap her hands
lv u
What a cutie! I can't wait to give her a big bear hug. We miss you guys and love seeing y'all on your blog. Thanks for all of the updates!
Love, Eric
Hey Squeester! What a cute little clapper you have! She's so happy with herself : ) I'm having fun in Canada and Dad, Lois and I logged on to see what's up with you guys.
What a cutie! I love all those firsts that they do. I can't wait for baby # 2 to do all of its firsts. It is exciting to see them growing and developing.
That is so fun. I love when they start doing all these fun things.
Post a Comment