Friday, August 15, 2008

Sleepover

I can't even believe it!
Skye's friend Olivia was playing here last night when Skylar started begging me to let her sleep over at Livvie's house. She has never spent the night anywhere before (except her aunt's house with her sisters & cousins) and she doesn't really fall asleep quickly or easily, so with Mike out of town, I thought for sure my friend Lisa would be bringing her back home at midnight... But Skye was so excited and Lisa was willing to try it, so I sent her off. She did awesome! No problems at all, no midnight phone calls, no sleepwalking (I should post more on this complete Freak Show another time), no tears - she just went right to sleep and had tons of fun!
She was so proud of herself today! What a big girl!
Way to go Baby!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If your like me then it was probably harder on you than her. glad you had fun Skye.

Barbi by the Sea said...

Yeah! for Skye Girl. Such a cute, funny, and brave girl. So glad she had a great time.
lv u

SweetmamaK said...

Alice had her first sleepover last night- Robert thought she was too young, and I thought for sure she'd come home early, but she quote"Loved every minute of it"
I hate milestones though!

mom2boys said...

Nicely done, big 1st grade girl!!