Friday, April 3, 2009

American Dance Projekt

This afternoon I packed up my two big girls (well, really they packed themselves up) and sent them away for the whole entire weekend.
Ryann's 5th dance convention, Madi's 1st
Madi was so excited last night I couldn't help but laugh.
I am a little bummed that I couldn't go with them, but my two little ones will keep me plenty of company.
Ryann's competing in 2 numbers and Madi's in 3.
Break a leg girls!
You'll be awesome!
I just wish I was there to see you.

All grown up and leaving Mom for the weekend...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet it is hard to see your girls go. They will have so much fun though.

Quite Content said...

Good Luck girls! I know that it will be a growing experience for all involved. Have fun with your little ones at home.