13 years ago today my lifelong dreams of being a mother came true when I gave birth to this sweet, sweet baby girl.She was 5 weeks early and so tiny at just 5 lbs. 6 oz.
But she was healthy & perfect and her Daddy & I fell in love instantly.
I named her after her Daddy - (Michael) Ryan.
We literally used to argue about who got to change her diaper.
As happy& thrilled as I was with my perfect baby, I sometimes think at how amazed I would have been to see just how incredibly beautiful, talented, smart, sweet & wonderful she is 13 years later...
It's just so incredible how that tiny little baby is growing up into such an awesome young woman.
Happy Birthday Baby.
No matter how grown-up you are, you'll always be my baby.
Happy Birthday Baby.
No matter how grown-up you are, you'll always be my baby.
I love you.
Here's a few pictures of our journey so far...
Here's a few pictures of our journey so far...

1st Christmas
The Simple Days - just Mom & Ryann :)
age 3 - she had a Blue's Clues Birthday party
age 6 - her very first dance recital
7 years old
9 years old
11 years old
12.9





2 comments:
Wow... how time flies. I am so happy that you joined the Fuchs family, Ryann! You were such a cute baby and have always been a sweetheart. I am so happy for you and hope that the next thirteen years will be as great as these last thirteen have!
We love you!
Uncle Eric and Aunt Erika, Alex and Sarah
The 12.9 cracked me up!!
Post a Comment