Oh yes, it looked great when she came out the door and then poof the wind rearranged it for her. But, it is a great cut and it all fell back into place. My beautiful brown eyed babygirl. We also had a lot of fun with the Bayli Baby she was so funny when she saw PaPa down the aisle in the Petsmart. Wish I had that picture.
I am a very lucky newly-single stay-at-home mom of four beautiful & amazing girls - 15, 12, 9 & 3. With four busy girls, I pretty much live in the car. When I'm not driving the family taxi or taking care of my busy, busy littlest one, I keep plenty busy with my other duties - Room Parent, Party Coordinator, Cook, Professional Mediator, Maid, Creative Accountant, Stage Mom, Motivational Speaker & Therapist... It definitely gets busy around here!
And I absolutely love it and wouldn't change a thing! :)Life is so good.
9 comments:
cute do! I really like it that length. We can't wait to see you in a few months.
Actually, that was Erika commenting. I am on Eric's side. At least you get two comments on this post. ;0)
Ok, and now this really IS Eric. Great hair! Of course it doesn't match mine (see attached), but not bad ;)
I really do like it!
Love, Eric
I love it. It looks easy too. Good job;)
Oh yes, it looked great when she came out the door and then poof the wind rearranged it for her. But, it is a great cut and it all fell back into place. My beautiful brown eyed babygirl. We also had a lot of fun with the Bayli Baby she was so funny when she saw PaPa down the aisle in the Petsmart. Wish I had that picture.
You look great. I love the cut. It always feels so good when you have a change.
Love it. You have such a beautiful, sophisticated look.
You look great! You still look 18 though- I'm totally jealous!
You look great! You still look 18 though- I'm totally jealous!
Post a Comment