I really wanted to make this birthday special.
Ryann invited her three closest friends
and they got all dressed up.
We took all 7 girls to the Melting Pot for a chocolate celebration.
Afterwards the girls came back to our house for typical teenage sleepover - cell phones, ipods, junk food, YouTube and talking about boys.

To me, their choice of movies seemed totally representative of this new phase-
"Twilight" and "Madagascar 2".
Grown-up and little at the same time...






4 comments:
That looks like an awful lot of fun. Congratulations Ryann! Welcome to the tennage years...
What a great party... Not too grown up but mature.
I loved reading your thoughts about having her turn 13. I can't imagine where I will be in 13 years... let alone what Kaden will be up too! Congratulations on raising a beautiful young lady!
Congrats on another milestone. We love you Ryann! Look out Heidi... You have a teenager on your hands! Crazy. Your party looks like fun.
Love the movie choices - perfect example of the in-betweeness of them right now.
Post a Comment