We woke up to a snowy, snowy day.
I made the world's best french toast to take to brunch at Corey's.
The girls woke up and had fun finding their Easter baskets and helping Bayli look for Easter eggs. All my girls looked so beautiful in their new Easter dresses, although it was absolutely freezing outside so I let them wear jeans underneath for our ill-fated brunch.
It was so snowy, that it pushed the main belt off my van and we ended up on the side of the road... Ooops. Not part of the plan.
Lucky for me, my hubby is amazingly handy and I was able to drive the van back home where he fixed it for me after all the snow melted from inside the engine...
By the time we got back home, Corey started the brunch without us.
Luckily we still had the yummy french toast, so I whipped up some potatoes & eggs and we had a delicious Easter brunch at home.
Even though it wasn't the family day we had planned, it was a fun Easter with our beautiful, beautiful girls.






2 comments:
Sorry about the van!!! Sometimes the best times are when the plans go ary! I love the dresses!
I love handy husbands. I also love bayli's face. she looks so excited. beautiful girls in their Easter dresses.
Post a Comment