My hubby is way into his radio-controlled helicopters lately.
He ordered this simulator for a friend from a Chinese company that apparently doesn't employ anyone who actually speaks English...
This box had me laughing so hard that I almost made myself sick. I just had to share. Here's some of my favorite quotes off the box...
Enjoy the exciting!!
Do fly just you want to fly
Open your computer then you can fly
The specialty model (spare parts) with ESKY's empoldered.
Various 3D flying scenery make you fly across limited three-dimensional world.
Come on You can operate an aircraft with the feel of a pilot in the computer, experiencing the exciting flight of a real plane, and your dream flying freely in the blue sky deriving from your childhood come true! Come on! Challenge to be a pilot and enjoy the exciting!
That's my new motto.
Enjoy the exciting!!





2 comments:
I so excited to see flying the sky your helicopter! My limited three dimensional world be exciting with enjoyed!
Come on! My empoldered ESKY is excited!
oh my you think they could afford to hire a good translator. that is so funny.
Post a Comment