Thursday, April 23, 2009

Seventeen Month Distractions


Bayli is 17 months old already! I think she is the most fun she has ever been. She is so blissfully happy! She is a joy to be around. I love the way she says "yeah!", the way she is so in love with animals ("doggies") and the way she shoves my towel through the shower curtain when she decides that it's time for me to get out... She makes me laugh every single day.

She is busy, busy girl though, which is making it almost impossible for me to document her cuteness. Today I managed to get her to sit still long enough for my camera to focus by talking about one of her favorite subjects - where's your (insert random body part)?

my non-blurry results...


Where's your ear?


Where's your nose?


Where's your belly?


Where's your hand?


and my favorite,
Where's your piggies?

She's just too cute!

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

She is just so cute. I'm sure you have the best of times with her around. She is just a month younger than my little niece, Hailey. What a fun age. Enjoy!

the watkins said...

What a SMART girl!

Anonymous said...

The belly one is my fave.